< Tous les avis Gitane DG-255
Gitane DG-255
Gitane DG-255
fabfrouej fabfrouej

«  super guitar to try. »

Published on 12/08/10 at 10:13
Made in china.

very beautiful.

See 4.

Super sleeve end.
I think the hoop is a bit limited. I think we have a refrettage after not very long.

the sound is great. I have tried many models, including model than the 1000 € before choosing, it is this that I preferred. My portfolio is also true.

but at this price (700 € in 2007) was a true gypsy sound. no noise crate as other brands.

Yes, to play the gypsy, gypsy my guitar with me.

its true gypsy.

Sound value for money unbeatable.

I just have a board for this guitar is really to try the guitar in a store and buy one you tried.

I know many people who have chosen this model, y 'is not one that sounds the same, and some have had bad surprises. manufacturing quality is very variable.

I still put 8 / 10, because if you shoot a good number, you have an extra guitar gypsy for a reasonable price