Gator Cases G-MIX 1015-4 TSA
Gator Cases G-MIX 1015-4 TSA
Chris Kazvon Chris Kazvon

«  Super! »

Published on 09/12/12 at 06:38
I received it yesterday, I ordered (on Thomann) to get a flight case for my DJM707. Road Ready makes it special, but at 140 €, this one (65 €) seems to me a better compromise ^ ^ because I wanted only a carrying case, not a flight case in which the table would have remained during the Set.

The construction of the bag is top, super tough polyethylene with molded feet. The clasps are of very good quality (there's even one that locks!).
The interior is padded with a thin layer of foam. The impression is "rectangular", there goes my DJM707 by-fai-ment, if remove the ground screw plates, but I do not use it lol.

There comes with: foam about an inch and a half thick, which reduces the size of the bag in the lengthwise (see picture), or create two compartments.

Two foams cover: a solid rectangular bread, and another honeycomb gray foam. It can therefore adapt the bag to the thickness of the table. For my part, I put only the part honeycombed level faders, and it closes the hair! (Foams are attached by velcro, super convenient!)

WARNING: This is a suitcase, the lid does not dégonde!

Conclusion excellent Q / P, I would do this choice without hesitation!