Hohner HH-154 Harmonica Holder

All user reviews for the Hohner HH-154 Harmonica Holder

• moosersmoosers

Hohner HH-154 Harmonica HolderPublished on 01/02/11 at 23:19
    The Hohner HH-154 Harmonica Holder is a simple contraption that allows you to play harmonica and guitar at the same time. I’ve had one of these for a couple of years, and it’s a nice one because it can hold virtually any harmonica including larger chromatic harmonicas. I’m using it with a set of Hohner harmonicas that I’ve got one of each key of. It’s sturdy and holds the harmonica in place without moving it too much while you play, which is a big plus as the harmonica moving south in a problem I’ve had in the past with other holders. In fact, I had another holder that came with the harmonica set that I ditched for this one. It’s fully adjustable via springs that will make is accessible for all players. I don’t know exactly what it’s made of, but it’s enough to know that it’s made pretty well and doesn’t seem like it will break easily like the old one that I had. I don’t really play too much harmonica outside of playing along with acoustic guitar, so having a steady holder is really a must have for me as I know it is for other players in the same situation. There’s nothing worse than not having control over the harmonica while you’re playing guitar because it has slid too far away from you to get a good grasp on it. Also, I’m not the most proficient harmonica player as I’ve only started playing in the last few years, so for me it’s even more important to feel completely comfortable while playing. There are cheaper harmonica holders out there, but the price of the Hohner HH-154 Harmonica Holder isn’t much at all and is worth the few extra bucks to have something sturdy – it’s definitely something worth having if you want to play harmonica simultaneously with guitar.