Used for 14 months.
its very neutral
fulfilled its function perfectly, fully transparent
DEDICATED individuals to use home studio or on the ecioute hifi amp headphone devoid of Eprises
4 inputs / two outputs
doudou54's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Millenium HP 1
No manual supplied with the product.
The seller (Thomann) gives no indication of the connection (apart from a photo enough to a consumer non-professional).
For consumers, the rear of the unit, there are 4 input jack 6.35. The amplifier can thus be connected directly to an amplifier HI FI dot RCA jacks. It should be a adapter Jack / RCA. Unlike the words of the technical department of Thomann, this adapter does exist. Do not forget to order the same time as the amplifier if you have 10 euros shipping and more.
I have not bought the adapter (Thomann refuses to send it to me without shipping). I will post a new notice that I tried the DS hardware adapter.
I just received the unit this morning. I use it with a HD570, while waiting for the HD650 (I take this opportunity ...).
In the first test, nickel.
No breath, the volume is a quarter.
It possde one lane between (2 TRS) and an output channel on cable in between parallle (2 other TRS): To insert is of F neutral on the audio amplifier in a string (between the sound card and speakers amplifiers). These are not (or more, cf. Below) two / four inputs as shown in other reviews, watch out for if you were rotten court-circuits/sons connecting the outputs of the two devices low impdance above. The marking "link" / "input" is also arbitrary, they are parallle.
After a few minutes, a surprise: the jack and mounting bases are "limit": false I have contacts if I handle one of cards (Neutrik) the rear of the unit (thank you for speakers). I re-solder it, none. The bases are ill-posed for some, and one I drang has no looking beyond welding THE FIRST ...
The volume knob seems to "limit" as well: by reducing to zero, the sound switches left and right ends. However, I try again with the HD650, so all my hd570 fawn dfectueux (two capsules diffrent).
Finally: Components trs ways, still a good amplifier for the price.
FYI, the picture here is the same as Thomann, but I MODEL AAEN all connectors and not horizontally superposs.
- We bought two amps from this model in order to feed the Ear-Monitor our bassist and our violinist so that each circuit has its back staff can manage its overall volume. I use it also with a DT770 battery for my return.
- The choice fell on this model because we needed a headset amplifier able to work under 32 ohms (in-ear monitor). According to the specifications of other manufacturers and some tests, we did not find other models with the ability to budget reasonable (<100 euros per headphone to power ..)
- The sound is neutral, somewhat dry. The grave is correctly restored even in low impedances and high level (the in-ear saturates before the amp).
The amp is powerful enough to driver headphones of 32 ohms to 600 ohms, the volume knob rarely exceeding "half" to cover the battery (input level 0dB in symmetrical).
- The product being delivered is somewhat different in appearance from that shown in photo as mentioned in another opinion.
The amp uses common component in cms for most chemicals except capacitors.
The build quality is unfortunately a little behind:
a) on one of the two amps received: one of the output jacks did not hold the headphone jack, creating many false contacts.
b) the PCB is suspended by a weld on one of the two threaded rivets! There is no insulation under the CI
We improved the determination of the CI (see "Tip").
This headphone amp is a ratio Q / P seen interesting:
- Its ability to handle low impedances
- The balanced inputs (with link).
These qualities, however, deserve a quality manufacturing to match the price and sound capabilities.
It may be a preferred choice because it is far superior to other models in four outings in the same price range or models in 19 "entry level ....