Denon AVR-3806

All user reviews for the Denon AVR-3806

Hi-Fi Amplifier from Denon belonging to the AVR series.

1 user review
  • Denon AVR-3806Publié le 10/27/08 à 16:12
    (Originally written by profmbo/translated from Audiofanzine FR)

AVR3806 bought one month ago (August 2007)
    Audissey system doesn't work properly in spite of the 6-point measurement (as recommended), the adjustments are unreliable (and different with several calibrations). Only a manual graphic EQ could solve this problem.
    Unpleasant room effects compared to an "old" Yamaha DSP A3090, RX-V1400 or a HARMAN KARDON AVR-745.
    Not very user-unfriendly or intuitive menus.
    I made the mistake of buying it on the web without testing it because of its reputation.
    Disappointing value for money, I prefer the Yamaha... the HK. On the other hand, it was compatible to the latest standards (when it came......
    (Originally written by profmbo/translated from Audiofanzine FR)

AVR3806 bought one month ago (August 2007)
    Not very user-unfriendly or intuitive menus.
    Disappointing value for money, I prefer the Yamaha... the HK. On the other hand, it was compatible to the latest standards (when it came out).
    I sold it after one month to buy a "real" music amplifier! Avoid it for Hi-Fi!