Oh yes, I tried:
- Arcam Delta 290 (too soft)
- Yamaha AX570 (too hard)
- Technics SU-V? 00 (moving!)
- Luxman (remember the models) (Bof)
- Linn LK100 (Mouais. better at the top but less well at the bottom! - The seller was the bi-amp with the LK100 in Acute ... and Majik in the bass. And he was right!)
And then I also essaybr /> - Naim NAIT 3 (the only one I prfr ... at least in part, less transparent and shiny, bass may be less firm, but a "groove" that makes you want to listen to music loop!)
- Pioneer A400X (excellent amp: Stereo image is extraordinary poru price. PCHE But not in the low height)
I use it with a pair of Cabasse Skiff (first version).
This is not the happiest choice because they are both a bit aggressive.
In rsum is glove ... As we n'coute not just in the axis.
The sound: A power of large (on Cabasse 4Ohm and very sensitive), a TERRIBLE low (in fact has never heard elsewhere in this range), the music is!
The remote is cool too. It also controls my Marantz CD6000 Signature.
As the possibility of spare amp / prampli.
I bought second-hand 550 (price nine silent 800).
At this price, I have not found better (NAIT 3 silent 900)!
I do not know if I will ever choice: the hardware evolves, and I am now Genelec Plutt branch, but for the era, I regret nothing.
When even a little aggressive, go.