(Originally written by Tib-0/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
- How long have you been using it?
About one year
- Which feature do you like the most / the least?
Pros: good sound quality, stunning isolation considering the small size
Cons: the headband is annoying when you use it a long time
- Did you try any other models before buying it?
I tested low-quality in-ear systems and a quite average Philips Circum Aural
- How would you rate its value for money?
- Based on your experience, would you buy this product again?
Very good sound and isolation for daily use in public transports, etc. Perfect. But after one or two hours of use, the headband turns uncomfortable. When you carry it around your neck it tends to pull your hair (it's no joke!), which is very unpleasant. I personally recommend new AKG models that provide an enhanced comfort at an affordable price!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Tib-0's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- How long have you use it?
for 1 year + / -
- What is so special that you like most and least?
+: Good sound quality, isolation quite impressive given the size, small
-: In the long run, the headband gets really annoying rudimentary
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Of low quality in-ear monitors and a Philips circum aural pretty average
- How would you rate the quality / price?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
The sound is really good, knew that, no complaints, as insulation for use in every day in transport, etc.. it's perfect. But after 1-2h, the arch starts to hurt and it becomes annoying. So when he is around the neck, it tends to pull the hair (unbelievable but true) which is quite unpleasant, fortunately, the cover (comes with) is there. Personally, I find my way over to the new AKG types including portable hoop and comfort summers have reviewed and which remains in very affordable price!