Focal introduces the Spirit One S headphones
Focal will soon launch the new generation of its Spirit One mobile headphones, namely the Spirit One S.
The Focal Spirit One S is a closed-back circum-aural headphones and its cable includes a microphone and remote control for use with a smartphone.
The difference with the first version of the headphone is technical. Focal decided to reinforce the isolation and mechanical parts and increase the earcups by 7mm. As for the sound, the mid-high register has been enhanced and the hybrid membrane transducer technology from the Spirit Classic and Spirit Professional headphones was applied to this new model.
- Closed-back circum-aural dynamic headphones
- 40mm Mylar/Titanium hybrid capsule
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB
- 1.4m cable with built-in remote control and microphone
- Gold-plated 1/8” jack connector
- 1/4” jack and plane adapters included
- Foldable design
- Weight: 280g
The Spirit One S will ship with a rigid box and a pouch for transport. No information about the release date but the price has already been announced : 179€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The top studio headphones for about $100 You can get some pretty good headphones for about $150 and while 50 bucks may not seem like much of a difference, it's a bit too much for many home studio owners. But don't worry if you are one of them, there are plenty of interesting cans for a tad less money. With this in mind, we asked our members of our French site to name their favorite pair of studio headphones for about $100, and we thought you might be interested in the results:
- The best studio headphones for less than $50 Sometimes, $50 for a pair of studio cans might be over your budget, be it because you don't have the money in the bank or you need to buy four at the same time or any other reason you can think of. But even then, at this price point, there are so many different models that you might have a hard time choosing one. With this in mind, we asked our members of the French version of Audiofanzine to pick their favorite pair of studio headphones under $50. And here are the results...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.