Monster Inspiration

All user reviews for the Monster Inspiration

• mrjasonmrjason

great for mixing with

Monster InspirationPublished on 11/24/12 at 22:41
    The Monster inspiration headphones are over ear headphones; they are noise isolating and feel great when you are wearing them for long periods of time. At first glance of these headphones I did not like them because I didn’t think the design of them was very up to date. But over time they have grew on me and now I love them. The price of these headphones cost about as much as beats by Dre studio edition headphones. Though they cannot really compare to those beats by Dre because they are two different styles of headphones and sound completely different.
    This is the first pair of headphones that I have ever used from Monster, I have been using these headphones for a few months and I have noticed one major thing. The quality of my mixes has stepped up a notch! Using these headphones will give you a very flat response but the sound is still good enough just for general use with an MP3 player. The mid tones sound great, and the highs are crisp. The low end bass is not as strong as it is in Dre beats but it is perfect for using in a studio for mixing.
    I have worn these headphones for hours and they are very comfortable. The ear cups have soft pads that feel great on your ear. You can adjust these to any size you want them to be. They take 2 triple A batteries for the noise isolation, but those batteries will last you about 50 hours of use without having to be replaced. The Monster Inspiration headphones are great for general use and studio mixing; they are circumaural closed headphones that have a very flat response. I do not regret getting these at all and I am going to use these way more than Dre beats for mixing.