I use this headset for about 1 year, I've broken by falling over lol this is a very good headset, I used it to mix in the evenings ... The powerful bass sounds while remaining correct, the only default I found him is the fact that it hurts the ears after some time (about 30 mins) because of the foam on the earpiece that is not rich enough.
The report qualitprix is very well except for comfort. Now I have an AKG command, I ferrais the comparison when ke would have reus.
I bought this headphone for a dual use: home studio (without certainty that it is appropriate) and portable listening. It was not necessarily the best headphone, but it sold at half price (25 € instead of 50 €), which decided me.
Immediate disappointment for the home studio: if the bass is deep, treble, however, are far too rough.
For a portable listening or "public", it's not bad: the headphone is powerful, very dynamic, relatively isolated from outside noise and the design is quite successful. The bass is very significant and mids / highs are clear, if not accurate. Small "plus": it is foldable, so little space, and includes a volume control! Comfort side, I think it is about average for this type of headphone: it tightens a little, which can be tiring in the long run.
At the same price, I think I will ever be the choice (but not for the home studio!). In "normal" price usually found, I rather orienterai on AKG, Sennheiser or a KOSS, a priori better.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Old_bear's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- I use this headset for about a year, or for listening in the street, either in addition to production and mix.
- Strengths: Clear sound, good bass (even deep bass are well made and quite correct, not heavy), volume control (always handy when you enter a building to mute the sound quickly), insulation top .
Weaknesses: crushes a little too long at the ears for my taste, mild weakness, congestion.
- I had previously had an Onkyo DP300 (expired, acute non-existent), a Creative HQ-1700 (without drinking) and a Creative HQ1900 (disappointment, too soft). On occasion I also tried a Sennheiser PX200 (lack of bass).
- Value for money impeccable (about 60 €).
- With experience, this choice would you do? With experience, I just remade this off-choice after leaving it in my bag (I must say that I abused a bit anyway). I hesitated to go for another test headphone in a store but I knew beforehand that I would find it difficult most suitable for the use I have for a price as correct.