Ultrasone posts details about the Edition 5
We announced it a few days ago, Ultrasone will launch new high-end headphones called Edition 5. Here are the details about this new model.
With the Edition 5, Ultrasone celebrate the 10th anniversary of their first Edition headphones (7, in 2003). This is a limited edition and only 555 headphones will be available worldwide.
As we could see in the video teaser, the Edition 5 includes the S-Logic EX technology, an improved version of the S-Logic patented system that enhances the spatial perception of the sound.
- Closed-back dynamic headphones
- 40mm titanium-plated transducers with NdFeB magnets
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 46kHz
- SPL: 96dB
- Moor oak earcups
- Ethiopian sheep leather earpads and headband padding
- Metal headband
- Ships with two detachable cords, a 1.5m-long with 1/8" angled Neutrik connector and a 4m-long with 1/4" Neutrik connector
- Gold plated connectors
- 5-year warranty
The Ultrasone Edition 5 will ship in a premium case with a cleaning towel, a headphone stand, transport bag/slip cover for headphone stand and gold plated adapters (1/4" to 1/8" and 1/8" to 1/4").
Visit www.ultrasone-headphones.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ultrasone tease their new headphones Ultrasone posted a video teaser to introduce their new Edition 5 which will be release this fall.
- Hercules launches backlit headphones Hercules will release in November headphones for DJ in the HDP series with ear cups that flash to the beat of the music.
- [AESORG] Shure launches the SRH1540 headphones Shure introduced last week at AES its new SRH1540 closed-back high-end studio headphones.