Ultrasone posts details about the Edition 5
We announced it a few days ago, Ultrasone will launch new high-end headphones called Edition 5. Here are the details about this new model.
With the Edition 5, Ultrasone celebrate the 10th anniversary of their first Edition headphones (7, in 2003). This is a limited edition and only 555 headphones will be available worldwide.
As we could see in the video teaser, the Edition 5 includes the S-Logic EX technology, an improved version of the S-Logic patented system that enhances the spatial perception of the sound.
- Closed-back dynamic headphones
- 40mm titanium-plated transducers with NdFeB magnets
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 46kHz
- SPL: 96dB
- Moor oak earcups
- Ethiopian sheep leather earpads and headband padding
- Metal headband
- Ships with two detachable cords, a 1.5m-long with 1/8" angled Neutrik connector and a 4m-long with 1/4" Neutrik connector
- Gold plated connectors
- 5-year warranty
The Ultrasone Edition 5 will ship in a premium case with a cleaning towel, a headphone stand, transport bag/slip cover for headphone stand and gold plated adapters (1/4" to 1/8" and 1/8" to 1/4").
Visit www.ultrasone-headphones.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The top studio headphones for about $100 You can get some pretty good headphones for about $150 and while 50 bucks may not seem like much of a difference, it's a bit too much for many home studio owners. But don't worry if you are one of them, there are plenty of interesting cans for a tad less money. With this in mind, we asked our members of our French site to name their favorite pair of studio headphones for about $100, and we thought you might be interested in the results:
- The best studio headphones for less than $50 Sometimes, $50 for a pair of studio cans might be over your budget, be it because you don't have the money in the bank or you need to buy four at the same time or any other reason you can think of. But even then, at this price point, there are so many different models that you might have a hard time choosing one. With this in mind, we asked our members of the French version of Audiofanzine to pick their favorite pair of studio headphones under $50. And here are the results...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.