Ultrasone posts details about the Edition 5
We announced it a few days ago, Ultrasone will launch new high-end headphones called Edition 5. Here are the details about this new model.
With the Edition 5, Ultrasone celebrate the 10th anniversary of their first Edition headphones (7, in 2003). This is a limited edition and only 555 headphones will be available worldwide.
As we could see in the video teaser, the Edition 5 includes the S-Logic EX technology, an improved version of the S-Logic patented system that enhances the spatial perception of the sound.
- Closed-back dynamic headphones
- 40mm titanium-plated transducers with NdFeB magnets
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 46kHz
- SPL: 96dB
- Moor oak earcups
- Ethiopian sheep leather earpads and headband padding
- Metal headband
- Ships with two detachable cords, a 1.5m-long with 1/8" angled Neutrik connector and a 4m-long with 1/4" Neutrik connector
- Gold plated connectors
- 5-year warranty
The Ultrasone Edition 5 will ship in a premium case with a cleaning towel, a headphone stand, transport bag/slip cover for headphone stand and gold plated adapters (1/4" to 1/8" and 1/8" to 1/4").
Visit www.ultrasone-headphones.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.