V-Moda announced the availability of the V-80 on-ear headphones, part of the V-Moda for True Blood line developed in partnership with HBO.
The V-80 offers customization options for True Blood fans.
The two V-Moda metal ear shields, on either side of the ear cushions, can be switched out to exhibit a variety of options featuring popular images and icons from the show - from the night club, Fangtasia, to the Japanese symbols featured on the Tru Blood beverage. Users can also choose their blood type to laser etch their name.
The final product is crafted from steel, aluminum, Kevlar, microfiber suede, 24k Gold, textiles and an exoskeleton hard case.
At the heart of the V-80 is its 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers. This results in a "sinister combination of vibrant bass, a vivid organic mid-range and vivacious clarity on portable devices without the need for batteries," according to the company.
• Detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables with 24k gold-plated plug
• One 3.5mm fabric cable with a one-button remote control and microphone compatible with iPhone, Android, Blackberry, tablets and 3.5mm port smartphones
• One 3.5mm audio fabric cable for universal audio device compatibility
• Exoskeleton carrying case with blood vial zipper
• Two-year V-Moda warranty
• Immortal Life Replacement Program – 50 percent off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
The V-Moda for True Blood line is now available at select retailers, V-Moda.com, store.hbo.com, Amazon.com, Newegg.com and the HBO Shop located at 42nd St. & 6th Ave. in New York.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.