RCF DMW 20A
DMW 20A is an active loudspeaker designed for multi-media and indoor public address sound systems.
It can be placed on a table or wall-installed thanks to its included mounting bracket. Its internal ‘class-D’ amplifier RMS power rating is 20 W. Its audio input is available as a dual RCA socket and a 1/4” TRS jack socket. A balanced parallel output (‘LINK’, useful to link other active loudspeakers) is available as 1/4” TRS jack socket.
- Small-size suited for multimedia application
- 20 watts built-in stereo power amplifier
- AC power input with switch ON/OFF
- Two-way speaker design
- Volume control knob on the rear panel
- Wall or ceiling mount with mounting brackets included
No pricing info at this point but you'll find more details here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Behringer Eurosound Line & iNuke Boom Behringer announces the launch of the Eurosound consumer electronics brand, and will unveil the massive iNuke Boom iPod and iPhone dock at CES 2012.
- [Musikmesse] Tascam MD-CD1mkIII TASCAM has revved its combination CD Player / MiniDisc recorder to the MD-CD1mkIII.
- Korg MP-10 Pro Available Korg is now shipping the MP-10 Pro Professional Media Player designed for mobile entertainers, solo keyboardists, singers and amateur musicians