DMW 20A is an active loudspeaker designed for multi-media and indoor public address sound systems.
It can be placed on a table or wall-installed thanks to its included mounting bracket. Its internal ‘class-D’ amplifier RMS power rating is 20 W. Its audio input is available as a dual RCA socket and a 1/4” TRS jack socket. A balanced parallel output (‘LINK’, useful to link other active loudspeakers) is available as 1/4” TRS jack socket.
- Small-size suited for multimedia application
- 20 watts built-in stereo power amplifier
- AC power input with switch ON/OFF
- Two-way speaker design
- Volume control knob on the rear panel
- Wall or ceiling mount with mounting brackets included
No pricing info at this point but you'll find more details here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] SPL unveils Pro-Fi line SPL is to introduce its new Professional Fidelity line, which claims to bring studio-quality sound to your living room.
- Sony unveils a high resolution walkman Sony will introduce at the IFA Conference in Berlin a new portable audio player that supports uncompressed audio formats.
- Apple will update its CoreAudio During the last KeyNote, Apple unveiled the new features in the upcoming iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. But they didn’t talk about audio…