Technics sc-eh780
Technics sc-eh780
deth77 deth77
Publié le 01/12/09 à 08:12
I use it for over 5 years. Buy 680 with 5 year warranty.

+: It availing oneself of many rglages and for once this gadget but not very effective.
I love the sound. This string is as comfortable in pure stereo audio in home cinema for a few good uses rglages (a bit difficult at beginners). His class H + amplifier works wonders, the equivalent class AB, but with treatment specifiers in avoiding the high amplitude distortion phnomnes and I do not even bi-amplification of bass / m dium, acute.
Only pure audiophiles spend their way .... and again.
The remote control ultra tutorials. (Apprciable)
Really a very good product for mid-range.

-: Section double cassette .... totally useless. Subwoofer not included though that I feel useless. That would make him more certain of twists as well.
No decoder adapters 5.1 intgr just the entry for. So you need a external decoder adapters.

I tried many before I MODEL DCID for technics. Apart from spend a lot more in terms of budget, I have not heard much better and had a worse record. Only chains purely Exclusively for audiophiles (usually class A for that matter) had its supprieur CHRE but much less well because teams rserves the costing Pure music.
C'tait for me a perfect compromise.

Qualitprix report is correct in view of possibilities of the machine and its product.

I certainly do it again this choice unless you buy a good string class A and a home cinema adjuncts ddi but the video is no longer the same rate.

I put 9 / 10 because no product is perfect.