Airline Jupiter Pro Dallas Green guitar
Airline has updated its Jupiter Series and announces the release of the Jupiter Pro Dallas Green Signature guitar, a hollow-body with plain top.
The Airline Jupiter Pro Dallas Green Signature is based on the early 1960's Silvertone Jupiter H49 design but Airline decided to update its series by adding a Blend control that offers more tones, replacing the wooden bridge by a TonePros Tune-O-Matic model and the bolt-on neck by a set-in design.
- Hollow-body guitar
- Maple top, no F holes
- Mahogany back and sides
- Maple set-in neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Block inlays
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Grover-style tuners
- 2 Airline Argyle pickups
- 2 volume, 2 tone and 1 Blend controls
- 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge, trapeze tailpiece
- Dallas Green signature on the headstock
- Honeyburst finish
The guitar will be available soon for about $999/ 990€. More info at www.eastwoodguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cleartone Strings launches Heavy metal strings Guitar and bass string specialist Clearton Strings announces the availability of a new series intended for heavy metal players.
- Gibson SG Standard with Min-ETune Review The SG Standard is a legendary guitar that doesn't need an introduction. It's one of Gibson's best sellers, played by some of the best guitar players like Angus Young, Pete Townshend and Franck Zappa to name just a few. But the SG we have here is a bit special because it features the Min-ETune system for automatic guitar tuning! Let's look into the details...
- Xotic launches its first distortion pedal Xotic Effects announces that SL Drive, its very first distortion pedal for guitar, will be available this summer.