[Musikmesse] Collings Eastside LC
Collings Guitars announces a new addition to the LC series of electric guitars: the Eastside LC archtop.
With fully-hollow laminate construction, a single Lollar Imperial humbucker, and archtop-style tailipiece/bridge, the Eastside LC archtop has been designed with vintage tone in mind for the professional jazz player.
Eastside LC features include:
- Maple Laminate Top, Back, and Sides
- 16" Fully Hollow Construction
- Single Lollar High-wind Imperial Humbucker
- 24 7/8" Scale Length
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- Floating Ebony Pickguard
- Archtop-style Ebony Tailpiece and Bridge
- Deluxe Flared Peghead
- ABS Top/Back Binding
- Ebony Peghead veneer
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Dot Fingerboard Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Deluxe Ameritage Hardshell Case
The Eastside LC model is available in the following colors:
- Tobacco Sunburst
- Dark Cherry Sunburst
Pricing & Availability:
The Eastside LC Archtop is available for $5,400.
For more information: www.collingsguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] VAC Amp Series Carlsbro is exhibiting the line up of its classic heritage tone amps and the first European showing of the new VAC tube series.
- [Musikmesse] New Fender Products Fender’s American Standard series guitars and basses have been upgraded for 2012.
- [Musikmesse] Vox Lil' Looper VOX Amplification announces its new Lil' Looper Multi Effect Pedal.