Collings introduces the I-35 LC Laminate Construction semi-hollow-body guitar, designed to reproduce the tone and response of vintage instruments.
- Top: Laminate Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminate Maple
- Scale: 24 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Tone Pros Bridge and Tailpiece
- Headstock Shape: Solid
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Collings Logo
- Tuners: Closed Back Nickel Tuners with Vintage-Style Buttons
- Inlays: Dots
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickguard: none
- Nut Material: Bone
- Body Depth: 2"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Pickup(s): Lollar Humbuckers
- Pickup Controls: 50's Style Wiring, Amber Knobs
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.