[Musikmesse] Collings I-35 LC
Collings introduces the I-35 LC Laminate Construction semi-hollow-body guitar, designed to reproduce the tone and response of vintage instruments.
- Top: Laminate Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminate Maple
- Scale: 24 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Tone Pros Bridge and Tailpiece
- Headstock Shape: Solid
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Collings Logo
- Tuners: Closed Back Nickel Tuners with Vintage-Style Buttons
- Inlays: Dots
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickguard: none
- Nut Material: Bone
- Body Depth: 2"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Pickup(s): Lollar Humbuckers
- Pickup Controls: 50's Style Wiring, Amber Knobs
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
For more details, head to www.collingsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] DigiTech Guitar & Bass Amps DigiTech today announced the introduction of its first guitar and bass amplifiers at Musikmesse 2011.
- [Musikmesse] JHS Models The Fret-King Super-Matic self-tuning guitar receives its European launch at Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] Jaden Rose Guitars Spider Hz Jaden Rose Guitars unveils the baritone Spider Hz, an 8-string extended range that features an Original Series style carved top mahogany body and bubinga neck.