< Tous les avis Dean Guitars Palomino
rainwalker rainwalker

«  A classic look A modern jouabilit »

Published on 11/01/10 at 17:56
Chinese Manufacture
Flip-fixed ES type c.. D. non-fix to the body of the instrument
Saddle-Neck
Keyboard-rosewood, pearl intercalations in fact square with Jade
-20 Frets
-3 Pickups single coil P-90
-1 Slcteur microphones 5 point
-1 Volume knob and a button-Tone

Despite the retro look, the handle is very pleasing to play, the solos are comfortable, as the Deans for make shredding
-The guitar is trslgre, Saddle body semi-acoustic type single cutaway Gibson ES 175, so less weight
-Because the fund is large, even when it is a little teachers to play long concerts, you quickly sore right arm forward and Torax, it is not as ergonomic as Start is done to bypass the human body forms
-Since there are only 20 frets, one can not climb very high in the Agues, but otherwise the cargo is easily accessible 20me
-The sound is gnial, as well as saturated clean can play almost everything on this guitar, from jazz to metal. But as there a credit acoustic, it can quickly get feedback if it goes against a guitar amp. But otherwise the sound is excellent, it really surprised me

-I play my own compositions, ie. D. pop with a sauce and a little funk to rock, the sound is mortal, just done for the funk.
-A really versatile guitar, any style is possible

-I for 3 months
-I collect guitars, I have a lot jous
"I adore the look, color, variety of choices for the right sound to suit style DSIR
Top-instrument, impressive well built!!
-A very beautiful guitar ultra versatile for a price very honnte seen the quality of the instrument and the care of the Retailer, very nice optical

Images linked to this review