Epiphone Elitist Casino
Epiphone Elitist Casino
Baraka! Baraka!

«  FABULOUS! »

Publié le 01/07/14 à 09:01
It is an "elitist" model, made in Japan by experienced luthiers.

It is a very close model of the Gibson ES 330. I tried to STAR'S Music in Lyon, custom shop version to 3000 + tickets ... So I do not want to play grumpy who see evil everywhere, but the Epiphone is better finished (exple: Band gills painted), etc ...
In short, half the price and better :) So either we save, or you can buy gear with a difference ... Cool!

The handle:
Top comfort for me who am accustomed to a telecaster (! American vintage 64 great too), it's different but just as comfortable, or even better:
access to acute facility
a little flatter radius
The body:
Recess, so the guitar is quite light but very well balanced (she looks neither forward nor backward) and if you play without being connected (not to wake his wife and / or children) the sound is quite flattering, very wooded, it already sounds good even empty!

Microphones:
Then there is the revelation! I've heard that some perceive as the perfect P90 pickups, and although I quite agree. The pickups are great for me. Clearly it can be hot or slamming, and crunch is ecstasy :) => It's amazing how good it is! In addition you can have fun with the feedback caused by the body, it is very Rigollot. There is only for metalheads that it should not go ...

I really love the sounds obtained.

Buying and fresh, so I still have the eyes of love :)
The value for money is very good, I just regret not having bought this guitar earlier.

I will complete this review after a few months of use.