Epiphone ES-175 Reissue
Epiphone ES-175 Reissue

Hollow Body/Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the ES series.

Pucelle_Dabidjan Pucelle_Dabidjan

«  Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled. »

Publié le 10/29/10 à 06:24
... course that the title is nonsense.

It is in front of a guitar, hollow body, with two pickups and tone controls TRADITIONAL and volume, made in Indonesia, a country devastated by earthquakes, typhoons, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis, and desperately need the help of everyone at the moment. So if you have a little extra money, there are collections that are organized ...

... But I digress ...

The first surprise comes later than here. The ES 175 is a good guitar. One might doubt it given the price. But the handle, although a bit dramatic profile, has character in hand. The strings are easy to press, which is almost unique in this price range, and this makes her very easy game. That, again, confusing in its price range or standards will, usually, to the guitars a little harder to play, and often fades in the choice of sleeves / selected species.

Is my great surprise. I thought he had a warm personality and captivating. All on a beautiful body, very healthy and warm, without the "danger" that could be encountered in this price range. Twist the treble nicely without violence when the medium, it is articulated in sufficient to meet all requirements, even pointed.

To use clean, the pickups have demonstrated good skills, which are, admittedly, a bit less than any good mic, but the guitar was not "dropped". The crunch sound was still good, but the microphones here clearly showed their limitations and pickup a little richer would really be in his place.

I am astonished to find a good hollow body in this price category. So, I'll buy one. I often need a guitar to spare the public when it is inflamed and balance of beers from all sides. The handle and the sound does not allow me to "Nazify" my sound when I traded in my White Falcon cons this guitar.

The pleasant surprise of the day!