ASAT Classic Bluesboy in 3 New Finishes
G&L has launched new Tribute Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow models.
Each of these new Bluesboys is equipped with a semi-hollow body made of American Swamp Ash, Paul Gagon-designed AS4255C alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California, and a classic boxed-steel bridge with individually machined brass saddles.
The guitars feature a 1 5/8” nut-width, medium-C profile and 12” radius.
- G&L Blonde, tortoise pickguard, tinted gloss neck with rosewood fingerboard
- G&L Clear Orange, 3-ply creme pickguard, tinted gloss neck with maple fingerboard
- G&L Old-School Tobacco Sunburst, 3-ply BWB pickguard, tinted gloss neck with rosewood fingerboard
Pricing & Availability:
The G&L Tribute Series have a suggested retail price of just $787.
For more information, visit: www.glguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Heptode Heavy Tone & Deep Crunch Heptode's Heavy Tone & Deep Crunch effects are now available in North America.
- Dynamo Amplification M50X Dynamo Amplification introduced its newest model, the M50X at the 2012 New York Amp Show.
- Updated Tech 21 Boost RVB Tech 21 has updated their Boost RVB analog reverb emulator pedal, changing the former Rumble control to Modulation.