ASAT Classic Bluesboy in 3 New Finishes
G&L has launched new Tribute Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow models.
Each of these new Bluesboys is equipped with a semi-hollow body made of American Swamp Ash, Paul Gagon-designed AS4255C alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California, and a classic boxed-steel bridge with individually machined brass saddles.
The guitars feature a 1 5/8” nut-width, medium-C profile and 12” radius.
- G&L Blonde, tortoise pickguard, tinted gloss neck with rosewood fingerboard
- G&L Clear Orange, 3-ply creme pickguard, tinted gloss neck with maple fingerboard
- G&L Old-School Tobacco Sunburst, 3-ply BWB pickguard, tinted gloss neck with rosewood fingerboard
Pricing & Availability:
The G&L Tribute Series have a suggested retail price of just $787.
For more information, visit: www.glguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.