Gibson Memphis celebrates the 1963 version of the ES-335 semi-hollow archtop guitar with a new anniversary model available in two finishes.
The Gibson Memphis 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 guitar has the following specifications:
- Laminated maple archtop with 2 “F” holes
- Maple center block
- Spruce bracing
- Set-in quartersawn mahogany neck with 1963 version shape
- Dark rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, pearloid Block inlays and vintage binding
- Nut width: 1.700"
- Kluson Single Line tuners with Tulip buttons
- 2 BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups (Alnico II)
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Alloy ABR bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Nitrocellulose Historic Burst and 60's Cherry finishes
- Historic hard shell and certificate of authenticity included
US MSRP is $5292. More details available at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.