Gibson ES-135 Limited Edition
shredmaster shredmaster
Publié le 08/08/06 à 12:00
135 Limited Edition Gibson guitar, made in USA, 22 frets, rosewood fingerboard, 2 humbucker pickups '57. Easel through conventional (memory hole I forgot his name ...), 2 volumes, 2 tones, excellent response knobs, 3-position selector just below your solar plexus, good accessibility.

Handle fairly thick but relatively normal, I feel very strong C.

Handle very nice, the first grip was instinctive adaptation is very fast access to acute very well ... In terms of shape and weight, it is very massive, quarter cash rather large, Perhaps a bit heavy ...
The sound works very well with those famous knobs, plugged into anything, his eon be found in her ear ...

Well, there's funny because I play a lot of different styles, and it goes both death in classical, jazz or punk in gypsy-jazz, hard rock in that fandango ... I use a Tonelab SE pre-amp and an amplified subwoofer Gemini, and in this configuration, the sound is very nice, very hot, it may lack a bit of brilliance that will become a sound sometimes "metal "but this is negligible ...

I've had three weeks, I love his versatility, his mouth, comfort, and negative, I would say maybe its format, a compact, and its weight, which can be "heavy", c This is the case to say, in the medium term ...
This is the first archtop that I try when I was looking to buy one, and yet the first Gibson on which I put the fingers, and although I fade away!
I got it for € 1100, € 1300 is marked with Argus AF, and € 2,000 on the Argus last year of a magazine ... I would say the price / quality ratio is very good, although I am not very well placed to say this ... With experience, I think I would do this election if I was looking for this kind of guitar archtop.
Excellent ...