Rich Robinson signs a Gibson ES-335
Black Crowes’ guitarist Rich Robinson has signed a new ES-335 archtop guitare made in Gibson Memphis.
The Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335 is inspired by the semi-hollow models of the early 60s, with its “small block” design, its PAF-type tones, its Bigsby vibrato and Faded Cherry finish.
An “Custom Made” engraved plate has been place on the top between the bridge and the Bigsby.
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple semi-hollow body
- 2 “F” holes
- Colored ABS bindings on the top, back and fingerboard
- Set-in mahogany with maple spline neck
- Dark rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius and cellulose Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.711”
- Kluson Single Ring tuning machines with Tulip bittons and 15:01 ratio
- ABR bridge
- Aluminum plated Bigsby B-7 tailpiece/tremolo
- Burstbucker 1 (neck) and 2 (bridge) pickups
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones and a 3-way pickup switch
- Black Beaty capacitors
- Nickel plated hardware
- Nitro-cellulose Cherry VOS finish
- Ships is a hardshell with a certificate of authenticity
- Manufactured in the Gibson Memphis factory
MSRP is $3799. Visit www.gibson.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Robert Keeley launches an auto-wah pedal Robert Keeley fulfilled one of his old dreams with Neutrino, his new filter/auto-wah effect pedal for guitar, bass and keyboard.
- D. Allen Pickups launches an effect pedal David Allen partnered with Lovepedal to design his very first effect stompbox for guitar, the Bazooka overdrive.
- The Fulltone Tube Tape Echo is back Fulltone announces the return of its Tupe Tape Echo, in a new all black version, and still shipping with a suitcase.