Gibson Memphis Rusty Anderson ES-335
Gibson Memphis launches a new version of the ES-335 semi-hollow guitar with the Rusty Anderson Signature edition.
The Rusty Anderson ES-335 is based on the 1958-1959 "Dot Necks" model, and retains from it its double cutaway design, its PAF-style humbucking pickups and offers a VOS treated aged natural finish.
- Maple/poplar/maple semi-hollow body with maple "no windows" centerblock and spruce bracings
- Set-in mahogany neck with maple spline and 1959-style rounded shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, age-correct binding and white Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.695"
- Kluson Single Ring tuners with tulip buttons, 15:01 ratio
- 2 CustomBucker Alnico V (neck) and Alnico II (bridge) pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup selector
- Gold Top Hats knobs
- ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- 5-ply black/white/black/white/black pickguard
- Nitrocellulose VOS Vintage Natural finish
US MSRP is $5221. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Gibson Slash Vermillion Les Paul If you like red, Gibson USA debuts its brand new Vermillion finish on the new Slash Signature Les Paul guitar.
- New Fender Champion guitar amps The Fender Champion Series now includes three new 20, 40 and 100W guitar combos.
- New Squier Standard Stratocaster FMT Squier By Fender adds to its Stratocaster guitar line the Standard FMT model, which retails for about $300 and is available in three finishes.