New Gretsch Falcon Crème de Marine limited edition
Gretsch introduces a new limited edition of its Falcon G6136T archtop hollow-body guitar with a soft blue finish.
- Laminated maple hollow-body with archtop and cutaway design
- 1959 “trestle” bracing
- 3-piece maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 frets and mother-of-pearl Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays
- Nut width: 1.6875” (42.8mm)
- Scale length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Sparkle gold bindings
- Grover Imperial tuners
- 2 High Sensitive Filter’Tron pickups
- 3 volume knobs (one for the neck pickup, one for the bridge pickup and one master)
- 3-way pickup switch
- 3-way tone switch
- Ebony-based Space Control Roller bridge with Bigsby B6BG tremolo
- Gold hardware
- Gold pickguard with Falcon motif
- Crème de Marine finish
Discover this new limited edition at www.gretschguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Gretsch Jim Dandy Flat Top limited edition Gretsch announces the availability of a new limited edition of the Jim Dandy Flat Top Parlor-type acoustic guitar.
- JHS Pedals introduces the Twin Twelve JHS Pedals has worked on the stompbox version of the 1963 Silvertone 1484 “Twin Twelve” guitar amp, a pedal that will be available next week.
- The PRS S2 becomes standard and all-mahogany Paul Reed Smith announces three new variations of its S2 electric guitars in Standard versions, all made in Maryland.