Gretsch introduces a new limited edition of its Falcon G6136T archtop hollow-body guitar with a soft blue finish.
- Laminated maple hollow-body with archtop and cutaway design
- 1959 “trestle” bracing
- 3-piece maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 frets and mother-of-pearl Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays
- Nut width: 1.6875” (42.8mm)
- Scale length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Sparkle gold bindings
- Grover Imperial tuners
- 2 High Sensitive Filter’Tron pickups
- 3 volume knobs (one for the neck pickup, one for the bridge pickup and one master)
- 3-way pickup switch
- 3-way tone switch
- Ebony-based Space Control Roller bridge with Bigsby B6BG tremolo
- Gold hardware
- Gold pickguard with Falcon motif
- Crème de Marine finish
Discover this new limited edition at www.gretschguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.