< Tous les avis Hagstrom HJ-600
Hagstrom HJ-600
deedz1978 deedz1978
Published on 01/18/10 at 14:53
Same characteristics as above

Very Lger guitar, fast neck toujourstrs when I climb ropes fairly flat net paisses.Manche very end worthy of a good little Fernandes made for metal and solos speeds well .. .

Good grip despite the size of the caisse.Quand I play I prefer sitting even when he put a strap for the arm position and a bit tiring to niveude checkout.

Noise level of the elements i was already satisfied with the original but I found that the spectrum of knobs let desirer.Et it was perfect for accompaniment but a bit dull at his solo .. I wanted to go further by installing a classic 57 gibson electronics and interior of a gibson es 175.Resultat: a perfect guitar for jazz.Le sound spectrum is so wide open, a simple volume pot and move it changes sonorit.Je use it on an old transistor amp and Kettner Attax Hugh and I have succeded in this very typical sound wood in the Tal Farlow slightly less chaud.Par cons on amps I DI lamp or a much more round and warm but without the ct bois.Je have tried in the c distortion and not for death .. a..

NB 7 / 10 before amendment, 9 / 10 after amendment

Jel'ai last year and I do not play more of herself with me everywhere I concerts.Un very good report qualitprix.Certes it is not worth a 350 but my teacher gibson jazz me said we approached it really APRS modifications.Une guitar buy and customizes its gr following the sound you want if you approach nepeut not have a gibson 2000-5000 euros . I really advice to lovers of jazz