[NAMM] Hamer Talladega
The idea behind the Talladega, according to Hamer, was to "balance a warm-toned chambered mahogany body with a maple neck as a way of getting both an airy snap and a rich fundamental."
- Body: Ivoroid Bound Mahogany
- Top: Curly Maple
- Top Configuration: Arched Chambered
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Hamer Sustain Block
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fret Material & Dimensions: Hamer Wide Oval: .100" x .050"
- Body Lgth/Wdth/Thcknss: 16.6" x 13.4" x 1.85"
- Neck Shape / Thickness: V Shape, .950" - 1.0"
- Inlays: Dot, 1 Victory
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Pickup: Double D, Custom Single
- Bridge Pickup: Double D, Custom Single
- Electronics: 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 4-Way Blade
- Tuners: TonePros Keystone
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Nut Type/Width: Bone, 1.650"
- Case: GC4-0
- Finishes: Amberburst
No pricing info yet.
For more info, check out www.hamerguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Takamine 2009 Limited Edition Takamine is releasing its 2009 Limited Edition 6-string electro-acoustic guitar.
- [NAMM] Tech 21 SansAmp 20th Ann. Model In celebration of their 20th anniversary, Tech 21 is releasing a special relic-style version of their SansAmp Classic.
- [NAMM] Tech 21 Boost D.L.A. w/ Tap Tempo Tech 21's Boost D.L.A. now features Tap Tempo, Triplets and Trails.