The idea behind the Talladega, according to Hamer, was to "balance a warm-toned chambered mahogany body with a maple neck as a way of getting both an airy snap and a rich fundamental."
- Body: Ivoroid Bound Mahogany
- Top: Curly Maple
- Top Configuration: Arched Chambered
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Hamer Sustain Block
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fret Material & Dimensions: Hamer Wide Oval: .100" x .050"
- Body Lgth/Wdth/Thcknss: 16.6" × 13.4" × 1.85"
- Neck Shape / Thickness: V Shape, .950" – 1.0"
- Inlays: Dot, 1 Victory
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Pickup: Double D, Custom Single
- Bridge Pickup: Double D, Custom Single
- Electronics: 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 4-Way Blade
- Tuners: TonePros Keystone
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Nut Type/Width: Bone, 1.650"
- Case: GC4–0
- Finishes: Amberburst
No pricing info yet.
For more info, check out www.hamerguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.