Harmony (String Instruments) H76
soror33 soror33
Publié le 04/29/10 à 06:04
Made in Chicago USA in 1967
I think Saddle Corp
3 pickups DeArmon slecteur 3 and the same volume and power tonalitbr /> I MODEL H75 without Bigsby Otherwise it is the same

Channel rather round
good ergonomics not heavy
CASC in cool highs
Completely empty corp not like the ES335 or there is a pice of wood ..

The sound of this guitar is great! We go from a sound criaar garage rock n roll super lens of "The Shadows of Knight - Gloria" to the blues sounds and wish the neck pickup is more for the Jazz Bossa etc. I think.
This guitar recess does not support the saturated fat is not done for a and then There's the problem of feedback happens very quickly especially on transistor amps .. On a good amp AC lamp did not see anything getting feedback is the master ..
I play this guitar with a crybaby wah pedal and an electro harmonix 70's LPB2 (see review on this magic pedal) ..

What I like is the wide range of sounds that you get with this guitar for me it is between Gretsch, who use the same brand DeArmond pickups and a Gibson 335. I found it lacked a can sustain pedal but with the boost the pB rgl .. it is not even qd ES335 although the concurrent silent h75 The ES 335 at Harmony .
I bought it on ebay without having either tried or heard I loved his style and I've only read good reviews on Harmony Demont.je did it in a book to the States mate who got me then sent to France Imagine when I Reu.;)
I referrer that choice without hesitating I've had for a 500aine EUR J made of a pure case Plutt it sells in the 900 ..