Ibanez AF120
Ibanez AF120
Fabio_Lyon Fabio_Lyon
Published on 05/06/05 at 01:27
Made of Kore, 20 frets, the old bridge (suspended).

The handle is qu'agrable +, the game comes here alone! CHAC is easy to acute, it is very well conceived. The shape is the design of a les paul on the size of a folk. Note that the depth is perfect. It is quite heavy, should I remind you it is specially designed to play assi? The sound is .. um ... a marvel. I think it goes with the price, but even when not in part, it "sounds" (case of rsonance trs very well studied) and then plug in the c ' is a wonder nothing to add!!

This is a guitar to the blues ... I use it for a trip hop sounding '50 .... It suits me PERFECTLY. Do not plan on playing style or other metal in the line, it is not micro EMG81 and it is not a SG o) So it goes for the blues nickel. I use a marshall lamp, but a fender it would be better I think. In any case, noise level it dTRON my other half body guitars!

I use it for a year trying the APRS MODEL Epiphone and Gibson. The report does not look qualitprix I think in this range of instrument. It is the amount (1300 euros) and even more silent if I CHRE crack! For me it is the semi-hollow possder!!