Ibanez AFS75T
Ibanez AFS75T
jimi aymerix jimi aymerix

«  very good guitar »

Publié le 02/26/11 à 04:29
I traded an Ibanez rg cons limited edition of 2007, I really am a good deal.

Good ibanez Asian manufacturing that's clean and clear previs but hey ....

I have a bigsby above the mechanical problem does not follow and therefore very desacordage faciile ...

after the rest will see the other post =)

the handle is very nice for a half case, I love it!
the finish is just this brilliant, the guitar is wonderful! (The inlay on the fretboard too ...)
access to the acute is difficult, personally I stop at the 18/19 th frets at the same time this is not an object to do solo!

Is a very good sound with this guitar, the microphone have the potatoes in distortion is awesome! the small problem, sustain, and very small ... and I prefer clean my michael kelly than the Ibanez (half a credit union must have Excellent clean but hey what are micro ibanez, they are potato, So we forgive them!)

the guitar is a monster of versatility, but we rock with blues on jazz! that's not bad!
There are quite gets typed gibson es ... it's beautiful ... more potatoes! (Yes with Ibanez, we love fries ...)
on a tube amp, it's just excelente, I tried it on a blues junior and a blackstar ht 20 just genial =)

I use it occasionally for 1 year
I had already tested model in Gretch, I had preferred, but I had the opportunity to have a half case against one of my guitar, I have not hesitated considering the quality of the guitar.
Sometimes I think I will change that much electronics and pickups .... by the classic 57 or seymour duncan ... (and put the bigsby mechanics wraps, too)
yes electro replaced because the tone and volume is all or nothing! no shade but hey .... it will be an opportunity to put a split disappointed it could be nice =)

Hmm if I had to go half bought me a guitar case, or I'll go Gretch ... at ibanez! because (normally me who likes not Ibanez) I think the violin case and half of their production are on top!

for re re say, this guitar is a beautiful guitar!