23 frets mediums
Tremolo ACT 2 points of support
3-position switch, 1 volume, 1 tone
Channel al DGRAD black red towards the base and the head.
Trs good finish, the look really attractive: transparent red edged crme, fittings of good quality strings do not cross the body because it is hollow!
The hardware is mounted on a trmolo 2 points which is really made for a, the diffrence of those mountains on the guitars of the same price.
Gnrale stratocaster some form but with a Les Paul look finish (see photo)
It is truly versatile sound and look!
* The neck is fast, well finished, no grip, the edges are lisss
* CSTA dernire the cargo is quite accessible from the bottom
* Ergonimie good, lgre, normal for a semi-hollow body
* Trs sound clean blues or jazz
* DO, microphones give plutt fairly quiet though, as a SG, not bad for the ACDC for example. Ills do not tend to the feedback when they are pushed.
It has guitar in hand trs quickly, the effects are amplified by the fund, trs c'es enjoyable listen.
* Plutt versatile guitar:
jazz, blues and rock type ACDC
for the metal, it lacks the single-coil ....
sounds are round with a good natural rsonnance gives the cash
The guitar is thundering in OD, it sounds great for rock rhythm
I played on a Marshall VS65R prampli lamps, your exact is really correct
I've had little time, she complte a yamaha rgx121z seems wise ct her.
Even if it is slightly less than the yamaha prcise, it gives a lot of fun.
What a joy to live in the country in order to push the entire bottom and s'clater on good pop-rock!
I almost wanted to buy short pants and cap!
I do not really regret the purchase
A recommendation for the purchase price (about 400)