PRS Hollowbody I
Baldus Baldus
Publié le 11/18/08 à 14:12
I just bought a Hollowbody I and I have no regrets. A pure wonder!

The neck is perfect to me. It adapts very quickly, and I understand that endevienne addict;
Lgre, grip TOP, clear sound, nothing but happiness.

I played on a Vox amp lamps. Sounds perfect for jazz, blues.
For those who like Santana, a little distortion and it is!

It is certainly a little CHRE, but the quality justifies the price.
I buy it back without hesitating.
I give up my Les Paul and my Strato!