The PRS P245 guitar in semi-hollow format
Paul Reed Smith is in a vintage mood and introduces a semi-hollow version of his P245 electric guitar, which is equipped with an LR Baggs/PRS piezo.
The new PRS P245 Semi-Hollow gives you the opportunity to blend electric and acoustic tones thanks to a set of 58/15 pickups and a custom LR Baggs/PRS piezo, which can be blended via a dedicated knob. The guitar is also equipped with two outputs so you can plug it to an acoustic or electric amp, or even a DI.
- Carved maple top with one F hole
- Mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with Pattern shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets, Birds inlays and binding
- Scale length: 24.5”
- Rosewood veneer on the headstock with inlaid signature
- PRS Phase III locking tuners
- 2 PRS 58/15 Treble and Bass pickups and an LR Baggs/PRS piezo
- Volume, push-pull tone, piezo switch and 3-way pickup switch
- Adjustable PRS bridge/hardtail
- Nickel hardware
- Available finishes: Antique White, Azul, Black, Black Cherry, Black Gold Burst, Blood Orange, Charcoal Burst, Faded Vintage Yellow, Faded Whale Blue, Gold Top, Gray Black, Honey (shown on pictures above), Jade, Royal Blue, Scarlet Red, Tortoise Shell, Vintage Sunburst and Violet
No information regarding the price of this new P245 Semi-Hollow which details are online at www.prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!