The PRS P245 guitar in semi-hollow format
Paul Reed Smith is in a vintage mood and introduces a semi-hollow version of his P245 electric guitar, which is equipped with an LR Baggs/PRS piezo.
The new PRS P245 Semi-Hollow gives you the opportunity to blend electric and acoustic tones thanks to a set of 58/15 pickups and a custom LR Baggs/PRS piezo, which can be blended via a dedicated knob. The guitar is also equipped with two outputs so you can plug it to an acoustic or electric amp, or even a DI.
- Carved maple top with one F hole
- Mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with Pattern shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets, Birds inlays and binding
- Scale length: 24.5”
- Rosewood veneer on the headstock with inlaid signature
- PRS Phase III locking tuners
- 2 PRS 58/15 Treble and Bass pickups and an LR Baggs/PRS piezo
- Volume, push-pull tone, piezo switch and 3-way pickup switch
- Adjustable PRS bridge/hardtail
- Nickel hardware
- Available finishes: Antique White, Azul, Black, Black Cherry, Black Gold Burst, Blood Orange, Charcoal Burst, Faded Vintage Yellow, Faded Whale Blue, Gold Top, Gray Black, Honey (shown on pictures above), Jade, Royal Blue, Scarlet Red, Tortoise Shell, Vintage Sunburst and Violet
No information regarding the price of this new P245 Semi-Hollow which details are online at www.prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Line 6 unveils the new Helix multi-effect Line 6 introduces the next generation of multi-effect processors for guitar, the Helix series, with a pedalboard and a rack+foot controller units.
- Alter your tone for pennies by changing picks What would you say if I told you could alter your tone for pennies simply by changing picks...
- Labana Technology shows FretX at Midem When a specialist in the textile industry helps guitarists learn how to play, it’s everything we, at Audiofanzine, have to see and try…