Paul Reed Smith is in a vintage mood and introduces a semi-hollow version of his P245 electric guitar, which is equipped with an LR Baggs/PRS piezo.
The new PRS P245 Semi-Hollow gives you the opportunity to blend electric and acoustic tones thanks to a set of 58/15 pickups and a custom LR Baggs/PRS piezo, which can be blended via a dedicated knob. The guitar is also equipped with two outputs so you can plug it to an acoustic or electric amp, or even a DI.
- Carved maple top with one F hole
- Mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with Pattern shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets, Birds inlays and binding
- Scale length: 24.5”
- Rosewood veneer on the headstock with inlaid signature
- PRS Phase III locking tuners
- 2 PRS 58/15 Treble and Bass pickups and an LR Baggs/PRS piezo
- Volume, push-pull tone, piezo switch and 3-way pickup switch
- Adjustable PRS bridge/hardtail
- Nickel hardware
- Available finishes: Antique White, Azul, Black, Black Cherry, Black Gold Burst, Blood Orange, Charcoal Burst, Faded Vintage Yellow, Faded Whale Blue, Gold Top, Gray Black, Honey (shown on pictures above), Jade, Royal Blue, Scarlet Red, Tortoise Shell, Vintage Sunburst and Violet
No information regarding the price of this new P245 Semi-Hollow which details are online at www.prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.