[NAMM] Reverend Manta Ray 390 2011 Limited Edition
To be presented at Summer NAMM 2011, this semi-hollow guitar is designed to be versatile to handle jazz, rock, or Blues. It features three P-90s, violin flame-maple top and a Bigsby B70.
The guitar has a Korina body, locking tuners, and the Reverend neck, and is only available through December.
- body: semi-hollow with 6 mm solid maple flat top on korina, and 'shooting star' f-hole. Black back and sides with cream binding. 18" x 14-5/8" x 1-3/4"
- pickups: three Reverend P-90s, output/tone calibrated for each position. Hum cancelling when combined
- neck: glued-on, one-piece korina, tilt-back headstock
- truss rod: dual-action, access at headstock
- scale: 24-3/4"
- fingerboard: rosewood, 12" radius, single-layer binding, pearloid block inlays
- frets: 22 medium jumbo
- neck profile: medium oval
- nut: 1-11/16" (42.86 mm) width, graphite
- tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners
- bridge: TOM w/ roller saddles, and Bigsby B70 tremolo
- controls: custom volume, tone and bass contour
- strings: 10-46
For more information, check out the Reverend Guitars website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Modern Telecaster Thinline The Modern Thinline Telecaster is designed to give a nod to the ’90s as a chambered Thinline model with modern hardware and features.
- Fender American Vintage ’69 Telecaster Thinline The newest Telecaster guitar models in Fender’s American Vintage series are equipped with features redesigned and re-voiced to produce classic 1960s and 1970s tones.
- Gibson 2011 Firebird Studio Non-Reverse Gibson USA introduces the Firebird Studio Non-Reverse, a guitar designed to have the style and flair of the original 1965-69 non-reverse-bodied Firebird III.