[NAMM] New finish for the Schecter Corsair
The semi-hollow Schecter Corsair guitar will be available in 2013 with a new Satin finish.
- Maple body
- Set 3-piece maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 medium frets and pearl Dot inlays
- 24.75" scale length
- Multiply Creme bindings
- Grover Rotomatics tuners (18:1)
- 2 Duncan Designed HB-101 Alnico V pickups
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone push-pull controls (Tap), 3-way pick-up switch
- TonePros TOM bridge
- Gold hardware
- Aged Black Satin finish
The price is announced at $1299. More details on www.schecterguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] 3 Fender Select Telecaster and Thinline Let's close this 2013 Fender Select tour with the three new Telecaster and Thinline Telecaster guitars...
- [NAMM] New 2013 Fender Select Stratocaster HSS Fender adds in 2013 a new Stratocaster guitar to its Select Series, a model with an HSS pickup configuration.
- [NAMM] Fender Select Jazzmaster 2013 Edition New guitars will also be added to the Fender Select Series 2013, one of them is a Jazzmaster with a carved maple top and two humbucker pickups.