[NAMM] New finish for the Schecter Corsair
The semi-hollow Schecter Corsair guitar will be available in 2013 with a new Satin finish.
- Maple body
- Set 3-piece maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 medium frets and pearl Dot inlays
- 24.75" scale length
- Multiply Creme bindings
- Grover Rotomatics tuners (18:1)
- 2 Duncan Designed HB-101 Alnico V pickups
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone push-pull controls (Tap), 3-way pick-up switch
- TonePros TOM bridge
- Gold hardware
- Aged Black Satin finish
The price is announced at $1299. More details on www.schecterguitars.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.