[NAMM] Vox Virage SC & DC
Vox introduces Virage SC and Virage DC, a single and double cutaway with original ergonomic carved body shapes.
This guitar also has a new pickup system, a passive hum-free Three–90™. Manufactured in the USA by DiMarzio, this exclusive pickup system is the first-ever to offer a versatile range of distinct tones – clean, crunch, and lead – in each pickup. It’s almost like having a single coil, a P90 and a humbucking pickup all in one.
- Neck Material : Mahogany, set neck
- Neck Joint: Custom set–in joint with inverse heel for greater access to the upper frets
- Body Material : Solid carved mahogany, ash or ash top with mahogany back, depending on finish.
- Fingerboard : Bound rosewood
- Inlay : Mother of Pearl
- Finish : Acrylic lacquer
- Nut : Bone
- Scale : 638mm
- Fingerboard Radius : 300mm
- Nut Width : 43mm
- 1st Fret Thickness : 21mm
- 12th Fret Thickness : 23mm
- Number of Frets : 22
- Fret wire : Medium Jumbo
- Pickups : 2 x American–made VOX DiMarzio Three–90™ triple coils
- Pickup Selector : 3–way toggle
- Pickup Mode Switch : 2x 3–position to select Clean, Crunch, and Lead modes for each pickup.
- Controls : Master volume and mastertone controls.
- Hardware : Custom VOX Full Contact™ aluminum bridge with easy stringing access and wide intonation range. VOX Super Smooth custom tuners with custom contoured metal.
Listed Specifications apply to Virage DC and Virage SC models
Watch our NAMM vidéo
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Peavey VYPYR Series Peavey introduces its new VYPYR Series of modeling guitar amplifiers with double the processing power, models and effects of modeling amplifiers.
- [NAMM] Eventide Modfactor Eventide has unveiled the Modfactor, a stompbox like the great TimeFactor, but for modulations.
- [NAMM] Ibanez Montage Ibanez presents the Montage "dual guitar", a combination acoustic and electric guitar.