Washburn HB35
Washburn HB35
wurly74 wurly74
Publié le 02/07/07 à 11:32
No details on the country of manufacture, it is numbered next to the words "handmade in the tradition of Washburn since 1876.
22 frets, the salesman told me about micro gibson but I have not removed to check and externally it resembles that seen in the catalog wasburn.
a switch with three selections of microphones and 4 pots of volume / tone which is built differently depending on the choice of microphone.
Thin neck with some simple pearl boxes, microphones and mechanical gold.
aesthetically beautiful guitar.

Very good ergonomics

For me its very little jazz but to be the shape with a string tie strings very hard and low but not spun smooth. great choice of following the pots and pickups.

I use it since 2001 but little because of the strings very hard not to bend so little or no solo for me is a very cool guitar (how jazz) playing in his clear and not too fast. I found him a very warm sound and plays with the strings muted very nice for rhythm.
Briefly not as versatile a Telecaster or Start, but its specificity is good sound that makes it interesting, now may be that the strings are for many. bought in 2001 to about 1500 francs a very good deal at this price I do not hesitate even if it is not my favorite guitar.