DiMarzio DP215 Evo 2 Bridge
DiMarzio DP215 Evo 2 Bridge

DP215 Evo 2 Bridge, Humbucker guitar pickup from DiMarzio in the High Power series.

Izard6 09/17/2008

DiMarzio DP215 Evo 2 Bridge : Izard6's user review

• Partager
I've had two months. Initially I was looking for a microphone that filled the gaps in Evolution (sounds a bit garish) but kept his main qualities, fish and grain. So I naturally turned to the Evo2. Well I was not disappointed. Certainly it was less aggressive hair that evaluation and the grain is a little different but it is subject to possible sound without any problems. First the spectrum is more balanced between medium and severe fever. A high level is better defined and more precise. Finally split or playing the volume knob it gives a range of sounds far more interesting is the evolution or a moth. Harmonic level is a draw.

Finally a microphone that has fishing but is not as exclusive as its big brother.
It offers more features and better sound spectrum. The evolution do ahead of the game for hyper saturax.
I have 3 other different DiMarzio pickups on my guitars (air-norton, Evolution, tone-zone) and although I find them all good now I have a small preference for the Evo2.
For the price, bought 85 euros across the Rhine, can not fault the price is final and we do not regret it.
Reference now my microphone.