< Tous les avis EMG 81
EMG 81

Humbucker guitar pickup from EMG belonging to the Active series

Anonymous
Published on 03/30/04 at 09:21
Unmute ceramic 2 conductors (not split-except perhaps with manipulation shows the EMG website) which will very well in bridge, clear sound quite cold compared to the EMG 85 but very nice despite everything!
These microphones are active, so no bottom to noise, unless you with rotten jacks in your effects chain, if you have a naturally Pramp blowing, etc.

A default of personality almost palpable as 85 b'en the 81 has more gain, is clean, and harmonics out super easily, it has all the same dynamic coronation and pr sence.

WARNING if you want to install it even. EMG have really carrs angles, unlike Duncan, DiMarzio, etc., with rounded corners. The installation of an EMG can then ncessiter enlarge the dfonces pickups on your guitar, violin forcment not working the door of everyone.

Luthier and worthy of the name makes you complte installation kit (wiring + violin) for cheap! Not much GNER rather than do anything with his guitar.

And thank you Rowerfox convinced me to take the plunge (still good old anchors beliefs about active pickups, its cold, lack of versatility, phobia of a battery dcharge).

Moreover, the batteries are given for close to 2,000 hours. Provided good dbrancher think his guitar when you do not play!
Added 30/03/2004: EMG meet the basic sound, the acoustic sound of the guitar ... I had forgotten to point out, thinking that cel was obvious.
Adj there a huge difference between my two teams in Jackson EMG my DR2, poplar has a darker sound and dug in my mdiums SLSMG mahogany! At the same rglage on my amp, I have a sound diffrent between.
Those damn microphones really respect the sound of each guitar!