Gadow Guitars Vintage Hand Wound Pickup
Gadow Guitars has announced that they are now hand-winding their own pickups and will soon offer them as the only pickup for their instruments.
Also all models will soon be made available in matched sets through their dealers for purchase.
Gadow Guitars consider to have come full circle with the addition of their own pickup line to complement their hand crafted instruments. All pickups were designed specifically to bring out the tones that Ryan Gadow had envisioned for each model. Currently 6 scatter-wound models are available, including this PAF-inspired Vintage model.
Features for the Gadow Vintage Hand Wound Pickup Model:
- Scatter wound bobbins
- 43 poly wire
- Alnico 2 magnet in the neck
- Alnico 5 magnet in the bridge
- Neck pickup output ranges from 7—7.5 ohms
- Bridge pickup output ranges from 8.5—9 ohms
- Screw slug is wound hotter for better coil tapping.
- 4 conductor leads
No price announced as of yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- OohLaLa Manufacturing Brown Sound Ooh La La Manufacturing has just released the Brown Sound their first Bruce-Bennett-designed effect pedal.
- Line 6 X2 XDS-Plus Line 6 Digital Wireless X2™ XDS Plus Now Available.
- AlumiSonic Ultra 1100 A specialist in aluminium guitars, AlumiSonic has announced the release of the Ultra 1100 archtop guitar.