Hottie Amps introduces Hottie Guitar Pickups, now available with Plain Covers.
With the help from Seymour Duncan Hottie Amps created pickups that they say “capture the creamy distortion and harmonic complexity of our Hottie Amps”. Sold as singles or as sets. Custom options available.
- * Late '50s style Humbuckers burnt around the edges
* Nickel or Chrome Covers
* Alnico II Magnets
* Wax Potted
* Vintage Correct Enamel-Coated Wire
* Single Conductor Braided Cable (4-Conductor available)
* DC Resistance: Neck – 7.3k, Bridge – 8.5k
* Resonant Peak: Neck – 7.1khz, Bridge – 6.5khz
* Made in U.S.A
Available now. Street Price $99–149.
For more information, visit their web site at www.hottieamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.