Tornade MS Pickups Humbuckers
Tornade MS Pickups Humbuckers

Humbuckers, Humbucker guitar pickup from Tornade MS Pickups.

Franzit 03/06/2014

Tornade MS Pickups Humbuckers : Franzit's user review

«  Spelling corrections ... »

• Partager
I brought 2 humbuckers (Alnico 2 neck and Alnico 5 bridge) MS Tornado on Vendramini SC 250 (Super. .. I take the time to give an opinion) originally fitted with Benedetti Blues (too). The definition of sound that you want is not easy and as stated by other reviews on this brand, Marc is very responsive, available and attentive. I wanted a rounder sound and light "natural" in the neck and "lead saturated" in the bridge. The result is simply excellent, especially in the neck, it is velvety, round and very clear (not deaf): it sounds. The neck pickup pulls over and treble although this is not very hard eardrums. The combination of the two sounds terrible. I brought up a push-push from 2 microphones simple (outer coils) and there good slap! I have a few points of comparison: Jef Beck Strat, Godin LGX, Yamaha SA 2200 and Eastman jazz and, well, ignoring the various stringed instruments, MS Tornado are placed above. I am totally satisfied with this purchase so you can go with a good heart: with the guidance of Marc it will sound!