Marshall AVT150
Marshall AVT150

Hybrid Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the ValveState 2000 AVT series.

Stitchover Stitchover
Publié le 08/28/06 à 11:29
Bon ben then AVT 150 is a hybrid, there's lights and the transistor is a 150 watt combo, there are about a fact scores of which are quite configurable, you can put one in the clear and one for distortion.
What about the other, it comes with a pedal has 4 channels, an acoustic simulator, a clean, overdrive 1 and overdrive 2.
connection jack, effects loop ...

The config is pretty simple, and looking a little bit we found the sound we are looking for.
the manual is not very useful bcp he speaks of respect for the amp and lamps.
but otherwise the use is fairly simple

In terms of sound, I use a PRS Tremonti.
I arrive in a clean get Tré good sound, warm, fairly round.
distortion in the first channel I config an overdrive that makes very good but on the other channels, I can not quite get a distortion (for the metal) that spits out well, there's a button putting scoop the outline, but it makes the sound right away unless it is relatively clean and damage if one seeks his heavy and accurate.
it is the only drawback.
acccoustic the simulator is not bad but not worth a real electro acoustic.

the effects are not bad either especially the chorus, and delay.
I put all the same an 8.
I think it is a rocker, but not too big of a kind of hardcore, black car with too much gain and the sound is integral feedback right away when playing them.

I have been using for over a year, I'm pretty happy except for the distortion.
before that I was using an amp with a transistor AVT50 MT-2 distortion and j'botenais a more powerful but the light has nothing to do, and the overdrive is a real regal.je have bought 780 euros and I think it worth 600 instead.
- Has the experience I do not know if I would do this choice, I think I turned more to light at all ...