Music Man 210-HD Sixty-five

All user reviews for the Music Man 210-HD Sixty-five

• Audiofanzine FRAudiofanzine FR

Music Man 210-HD Sixty-fivePublished on 11/03/08 at 16:00
    (Originally written by ramu65/translated from Audiofanzine FR)

Hybrid amp (tube power amp / solid-state preamp)
    with 50 watts output power.
    It's an ultra vintage amp so the connections aren't very comprehensive... rather rustic I would say!
    4 guitar inputs (2 per channel), separate channels (linkable if you know how to do it).
    Vibrato effect (which is broken on my amp BTW)
    2 x 12" speaker
    Vintage spring reverb: it sounds amazing!!!!
    2 RCA footswitch connectors for the reverb and vibrato effects. That's it.

I give it an 8 because of the "vintage" connections. It's the main problem with vintage gear but the sound is... you have to listen to it.

No user's manual, but it'…
    (Originally written by ramu65/translated from Audiofanzine FR)

Hybrid amp (tube power amp / solid-state preamp)
    with 50 watts output power.
    Vibrato effect (which is broken on my amp BTW)
    2 x 12" speaker
    Vintage spring reverb: it sounds amazing!!!!
    2 RCA footswitch connectors for the reverb and vibrato effects. That's it.

No user's manual, but it's not needed because it's idiotproof!
    You'll find the right sound really fast.

This amp is mainly for blues, country and rock and roll.
    Metal freaks won't be happy with it. It doesn't produce real distortion, only clean or overdriven sounds. That's why it is perfect for blues musicians searching for THE vintage sound.
    But it can only have one sound. It's vintage!!
    Excellent to get that 70's and 80's sound. The reverb is killer!!

I've been using it for 3 months. Good value for money. I wouldn't hesitate buying it again. I like its typical Fender sound. You can play it with a lap steel or a pedal steel, it was made for that!!!