Marshall Minor
Marshall Minor

In-ear or ear-Pad monitor from Marshall .

Ijk Ijk

«  Bluff! »

Published on 04/30/14 at 14:37
Basically, the only problem Minors is that it is misleading in its use. We do not really know what to do at first. Or how to do ...
It is also regrettable that the intra or hard plastic. Question comfort is average.
By choosing Pitch Black, I was missing the aesthetic "knob" Marshall found on the golden version. But hey, I did not want the neighbor strapontin turns my ear to better hear the good sound ...
^ _ ^

Special but good experience.
I recommend.

I had intra JVC (I think - I was just worried ...) very good sound. All correct bands. 18 months and then ... Crash. Major interested me in a while but I do not really like having what everyone. Kind to be part of the band. And gold or visible marks, not my thing. Pitch Black. In Minor, it said me. The galley with intra is that you not test n'les. But then, I did not have that stuff white cable (unbearable), even if the sound was ... almost correct.
Go, go for a Minor Pitch Black.

Reception given, I said "Jeez! Kess I damn!??"
This stuff does not seem to want my ears. I hear all the world around me and in the subway, it's resonance box for acute!!

And then returning taf, in the subway, I change the pads retainer (M out for the XL). I thought for small ears (like mine) it was small cushions ...

These pillows are not only used to block the headphones. But also to push the earpiece into your ear canal.
Revelation! The sound is pure. Lens. Basses by appointment. Vibrant media. Acute incisors never pierce the eardrum.
In addition, well rigged with good cushion earphone, I no longer feel that this ignoble drill has galvanized ... flirting with my eardrum. I even forget that I have headphones. I even rediscovered all stored in my phone titles.
And it adapts to all music genres. I listen as hard as the classical or jazz electro and even though I have a preference for the Blues. Pitch Black Minor spitch everything.

It is clear that we must not sit on it.
Where I issue a free reserve is on the cord. I was really looks solid stuff although apparently it is made of cotton yarn braids (° _ °) to prevent wrinkles. It looks so light and fragile that I'm still struggling to stand normally.
In terms of time, it will speak for itself as the song says. It is still brand new so I do not comment.

The noise level is good.
Superb stereo. I was even surprised to hear (already low level) sounds I could not hear with my old earplugs.

With respect to insulation, it should be noted the openings outwardly. It does not prevent the highest moving sounds. Especially acute. And I do not like my neighbors folding seats hear what I hear. But this is minor compared to ... record.
But most impressive is that it distinguishes all low volume sounds clearly and high volume ... no sizzle. And you can ride, it is just your ears will tell you "stop".