The RH-PM5 in-ear monitors are tuned for live stage and studio monitoring.
The RH-PM5 features include:
- Ddetailed sound articulation for ideal on-stage and studio monitoring
- Provides stable wear-ability with over the ear hook and slide tube attachment with minimal touch noise
- Heavy duty aluminum construction to handle the rigors of stage usage
- Four different types of ear adapters to fit a wide variety of ear canals (S/M/L/XL)
- Specially designed carrying case for RH-PM5s and accessories
The RH-PM5's are sold as a complete package including:
- Extension cord (7 feet [2.2 m] OFC litz wire, gold-plated stereo mini jack to stereo mini plug)
- Plug adaptor (gold-plated stereo mini plug to 1/4 inch stereo phone plug)
- Four different ear adapters. (S, M, L, XL)
- Cord clip to secure to clothing
- Two Filters and Filter replacement tool
- Carrying case
For more info, check out www.rolandus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.