The RH-PM5 in-ear monitors are tuned for live stage and studio monitoring.
The RH-PM5 features include:
- Ddetailed sound articulation for ideal on-stage and studio monitoring
- Provides stable wear-ability with over the ear hook and slide tube attachment with minimal touch noise
- Heavy duty aluminum construction to handle the rigors of stage usage
- Four different types of ear adapters to fit a wide variety of ear canals (S/M/L/XL)
- Specially designed carrying case for RH-PM5s and accessories
The RH-PM5's are sold as a complete package including:
- Extension cord (7 feet [2.2 m] OFC litz wire, gold-plated stereo mini jack to stereo mini plug)
- Plug adaptor (gold-plated stereo mini plug to 1/4 inch stereo phone plug)
- Four different ear adapters. (S, M, L, XL)
- Cord clip to secure to clothing
- Two Filters and Filter replacement tool
- Carrying case
For more info, check out www.rolandus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Edirol RH-ED1 The EDIROL RH-ED1 in-ear headphones are designed for monitoring signals from audio devices, such as the EDIROL R-09HR portable digital recorder.
- Ultrasone Edition 8 Headphones Ultrasone has announced the debut of its new Edition 8 headphones.
- Three New Sennheiser Headphones The HD 218, HD 228 and HD 238 Precision were launched at the 2009 International CES in Las Vegas.