Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
E-MU 1212M
(20)
Write a user review

Where to buy 1212M?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

E-MU 1212M V2 E-MU 1212M V2
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

1212m Daughter Card Not Recognized

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1,311 views
  • 1 follower
1212m Daughter Card Not Recognized
I purchased an EMU 1212m sound card a while back because I liked the idea of having the option of connecting ADAT and S/PDIF devices later on as my setup expands. The problem that I am having is that the S/PDIF option doesn't work! When I connect my Focusrite Voicemaster via the S/PDIF output there is no sound. I have downloaded the latest drivers/patches. When I run the S/PDIF loop-back test application I receive an error that says the card is not installed. Any ideas?