[NAMM] iZotope, Akai Partner Up
iZotope announces a partnership with Akai to provide its Radius time-stretching algorithm and Loop Slicing Engine for future products in the MPC line
This includes the new MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio. Combining MPC hardware with new MPC software, these are described as "the first MPCs designed to harness the processing power of a user’s Mac or PC."
iZotope’s Loop Slicing Engine
The Loop Slicing Engine provides a suite of slicing tools, compatible with both Chop Shop and REX file formats. The MPC line takes advantage of additional features such as:
- Manual and automatic loop slicing
- Slicing and stretching with per-slice stretching options
- Triggering of individual slices or the entire loop from beginning to end
- Transient detection
- Pitch shifting via cents or semitones
Akai Professional unveils MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio at booth #6400 at the 2012 NAMM Show from January 19—22 in Anaheim, California. Both will be available for purchase in Q3 2012.
iZotope’s Loop Slicing Engine, Radius, and other audio technologies are currently available for third-party licensing.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] iZotope Mastering Essentials iZotope has announced Mastering Essentials, a new tool designed for Acoustic Mixcraft Pro Studio 6.
- Ozone 5 Intro Pricing Extended iZotope announced that their intro pricing offer for Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced has been pushed back until January 2, 2012.
- iZotope Ozone 5 Released iZotope, has announced the release of Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced.