[NAMM] Peavey PV 5300
Peavey announces the new PV 5300 powered mixer, a portable 200-watt top-box mixer.
- 200 watts of power
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Onboard digital reverb with master level
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks on channels 1-4
- RCA, 1/8" media input jacks on channel 5
- Five-band graphic EQ
- Master mute for channels 1-4
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- RCA output for recording
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp subsonic filtering
- 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $279.99
The Peavey PV 5300 will be available in Q1 2012 from authorized Peavey retailers.
Visit www.peavey.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.