[NAMM] Peavey PV 5300
Peavey announces the new PV 5300 powered mixer, a portable 200-watt top-box mixer.
- 200 watts of power
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Onboard digital reverb with master level
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks on channels 1-4
- RCA, 1/8" media input jacks on channel 5
- Five-band graphic EQ
- Master mute for channels 1-4
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- RCA output for recording
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp subsonic filtering
- 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $279.99
The Peavey PV 5300 will be available in Q1 2012 from authorized Peavey retailers.
Visit www.peavey.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Peavey PVi 8500 & PVi 6500 Powered Mixers The Peavey PVi 8500 and PVi 6500 are 400-watt powered mixers with an input dock for iPhone and iPod.
- [NAMM] Peavey SP BX Series Peavey announces the new SP BX Series loudspeaker enclosures.
- [NAMM] Samson Stage 266 Wireless Sytem Samson’s Stage 266 Dual Handheld Wireless System lets you use two microphones simultaneously with a single receiver.