[NAMM] Peavey PV 5300
Peavey announces the new PV 5300 powered mixer, a portable 200-watt top-box mixer.
- 200 watts of power
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Onboard digital reverb with master level
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks on channels 1-4
- RCA, 1/8" media input jacks on channel 5
- Five-band graphic EQ
- Master mute for channels 1-4
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- RCA output for recording
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp subsonic filtering
- 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $279.99
The Peavey PV 5300 will be available in Q1 2012 from authorized Peavey retailers.
Visit www.peavey.com for more details.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.